Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sweet Little Bluebirds


I made this card last Thurs. for the Ways to Use it challenge on Splitcoaststampers, which was to use a bird or birds on a card...but my darn Kodak Easy Share camera broke (lens wouldn't retract). So I have a new camera, an Olympus SP510UZ...which I am loving! (Thanks Renata!) and got a chance to take a photo this morning. Thanks for looking! Details:
Inkadinkado, Best Blossoms, Spring Solitude (sentiments);
Paper: GP white, Ballet Blue;
Ink: Staz on Timber Brown, certainly celery;
Accessories: SU! markers, scallop punch, round punch, dew drop, dimensionals, celery grograin ribbon

6 comments:

Vicki said...

OMG!! This is the CUTEST thing!! I love those little birdies!! I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend friedn!! :)

Diane said...

wonderful card! Love the colors...and the adorable birdies!

katiesniche said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the colors...and the birds.

Pamela said...

Hi Erika,

That is the cutest card, thank you for sharing

Regards Webggod (SCS) aka Pam

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Love this! Your cards and pages are beautiful! I'm adding you to my reader so I can keep up w/you!

Amanda Sewell said...

Totally adorable little birdie card! I love the soft colors!!!