Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Am I addicted?





Help...I just can't stop. I haven't made a card for awhile...or a paper scrapbook page. I think that this digi stuff is sucking me in. Here are my latest pages.

credits: Bathing Beauty page: I used DigiLover's Addiction's paper set- It's a Spring Thing. Flower are by Amy Sumrall. I used a template Connie Prince [DigiDiva Designs] as a sketch for the layout.

Giggle page: I used the Serene by RW kit- Bohemian Rose for this page. The felt letters are Melany Violette (at Simply Clean Digi Scraps). I used a template by Connie Prince [DigiDiva] as a sketch.

Smile page: This is for the icecream color challenge on Ahhh Scrap!. All papers and elements Serene by RW- Hopscotch (some elements re-colored), except word art (Elegant Word Art by Bethany, and stitching- unknown Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love the all, you are really do some awesome things with your digi kits!!!

Amanda said...

Love the giggle page! Those pictures really capture the moment! Awesome!!!