Saturday, July 26, 2008

PInk, pink, pink



This afternoon and evening I got a chance to sneak up to the computer and make a couple more pages. The bubble blower page was inspired by a template that Ali Edward sells. I made that page using Serene by RW's kit- Spring Dusk. Those photos on the Door County page have been begging to be scrapped forever. I love that I got all the good photos from our trip on one page. The kit I used for that page is Serene by RW's kit- Stardust. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

renka20 said...

I absolutely love both of these pages, Erika. All the photos are really fun and the LOs really work beautifully with them. Love your use of elements.

Anonymous said...

Oh...you've been creating some beautiful beatiful designs while I was gone!! I just LOVE looking at them!! :)

Denise said...

I do love all the digital scrapping you have been doing, but I must admit I love your paper scrapping keep them coming!