Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Distressed Sympathy card and Another Digital Page



Ron called from work and said he needed a sympathy card, as the clerk at the post office lost her father-in-law last night. This card uses the colors from today's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers...Groovy Guava, Barely banana, and Choc. chip. I pleated the bottom designer paper.




The digi page I made is of my kids with my uncle Otis. Watching them on the tractor brought back a flood of memories of my own childhood. That was one of my favorite things in all the world to do...ride on the tractor with Otis. I am sure he didn't love it as much...as I sang his ear off and talked non-stop. I used a kit I found here (free)-Digital Crea....I intended on uploading it for their contest...but I apparently missed the deadline...oops. Oh well. Credits: AmelieScrap,
Mymy'sdigiscrap, Mimilou, Nani, Fol, bisontine, Kawoette...all part of the FAN_DigitalCrea collaboration.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love, love, LOVE that farming page!!!
Reminds me of visiting Grandpa in Littlefield. The kids always want to argue over who gets to ride the tractor next!

Anonymous said...

What cute projects!! Love the flowers on that card and your page is gorgeous of course!! :)