Monday, July 7, 2008

Come get this, Toothfairy



I get to play tooth fairy again tonight, as Kari lost her second tooth. Here is a page I made with the photos I took of her first tooth she lost and her portrait after her second tooth fell out. This page uses the Stardust kit from Serene by RW at Ahhh Scrap! I just love the black and pink together. I scraplifted the layout from the May/June 2008 issue of BHG Scrapbooks, Etc....a page by Jeri Hoag. Thanks for looking.


Last night I was busy using Vicki's (DigiLover's Addiction) kit-Berry Lime Crush. I made a second layout using her kit. You can find this kit at Ahhh Scrap, also.

4 comments:

Melzie said...

I don't digi scrap- I love making a mess way too much, but I love your layouts! FAB!!!

strent said...

Slow down!!! As I continue to CASE most of your layouts, you are leaving me in the dust!!! I was thrilled to see someone else do a page with their child asleep. I have done 3 and Christina (my daughter) thinks I have lost my mind. but since I am sitting there watching her sleep, I might as well take a couple of peaceful pics!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What beautiful pages once again!! You amaze me!! Digi is not for me either, but your pages are stunning girl!! :)

Dragana Skoro said...

I love your photographs... And pages are so pretty!!