Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sick Day


Today the whole family was under the weather. I only work on-call, and today I was supposed to work an entire day for someone that is taking vacation on Friday. Now I will have to work Friday instead. After a nap and a cup of coffee (with hot cocoa mix) I mustered up enough energy to create a card. I discovered that some of the best inspiration can come from patterned paper. I was looking at paper that Lindsey sells in her eBay store- Jacksonbelle Embellishments and found a gorgeous piece of Fancy Pants Designs, Free Spirit paper called "Passion". That was my inspiration for this card that I am giving to my sister for her bridal shower.
details: Cardstock- SU! Purely Pomegranate, Georgia Pacific white
Ink: SU!Cool Caribbean, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky and Staz on Jet Black Stamps: Autumn Leaves Flourishes, Autumn Leaves Flowers, SU! So Very set
Accessories- Pomegranate double stitched grosgrain ribbon, black brads, dimensionals, ticket corner punch, primacolors, gamsol, paper piercer and mat.

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

great card- even if you were feeling under the weather..

Anonymous said...

You're too clever!! This is just gorgeous!! :)

www.basementstamping.typepad.com