Sunday, September 30, 2007

For baby George


I have been up since 5:30 a.m. because I needed to cook up a casserole for a potluck lunch at church. One slight problem...when we got to church the potluck is next week. Rats! It all ended up fine...we went to the in-laws and all feasted on hot dish and watched the Packer vs. Viking game.

I did get a chance to make a quick card. This card is for Amy (rohla on SCS). She makes the greatest cards and I really felt the pressure to make a great one. It is a neat story how I know her. She commented on a card I had in my SCS gallery and noticed she lived in a town near mine in Wisconsin...so I clicked on her profile and noticed she is a speech-language pathologist...same as me. Then I sent her a private message and told her "hi" and come to find out...each week we were at the same story hour at the local library. How fun! Anyways...she had a baby at the beginning of the month and I made this card for her. Supplies: cardstock- Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Marigold Morning (retired color), Basic Grey- Oh Baby, Girl; ink- Versamark; stamps- All Year Cheer (SU!); accessories- cuttlebug die and cuttlebug, sewing machine,round corner punch with guide off to make scalloped edge, white Signo gel pen. Hopefully she likes it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layout. I love the detail on the elephants. How neat!