Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Snow People


Well, I am back creating again. Today is the Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS and it happens to be one of my favorite techniques...Gamsol Magic. I used Elegant Eggplant cardstock for the base of the card. For the rest I used Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, and Whisper White cardstock. To color the image I used my Prismacolor colored pencils and gamsol using a stump to "wash" the pencil on the image. The image is from Hero Arts and I also used SU! Snowflakes and Small Script. For accessories I used grosgrain ribbon and SU! circle punches...oh, of course stickles for some bling. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The coloring looks just gorgeous!! I'll have to give er a whirl when I've got the time!

www.basementstaming.typepad.com