Saturday, May 10, 2008

Readin' With Dad, Scrapbook page


Thanks for stopping by. Yesterday I received my 4 layout kits in the mail from The Scrap Room. My mom gave me the kits for my Christmas and birthday presents...and in my opinion...it is a perfect gift. I am lovin' the bright and fun colors of the My Mind's Eye- Dream collection. Here is a page I did with the kit tonight. The stars, flourish, tags are all die cuts that came in the kit. Here is a helpful hint: take a scissors and cut off the evidence of a "punch-out" die cut. It will make your pages look much neater...or if you are too impatient (like me) sand the edges with sandpaper. Try sanding your photos, too...it is so much faster than matting all the photos with cardstock. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Great page. Love the papers.