Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Quick Page


For those of you who would like to dabble in digital...there is something you NEED to know about....quick pages. Quick pages are pages that are pre-designed and you just plunk in your photos. Easy and many times...free. How fun is that? Click to the left sidebar under "Blogs I Faithfully Read"...and click Digifree. You'll find hundreds of free digital elements and included are some quick pages. Have fun. Here is my quick page I made this week.
You can find this quick page here.
Credits: QP by Crisdam Designs-Friendship QP
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my scrapbook page at SCS. I followed the link to your blog and I love it. Will be stopping by often. Jennipher AKA stamptician

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous as well!! Love the colors tones and the color of the photo go so nicely with the layout!! TFS! :)

Denise said...

Wow, very nice, I've never digi scrapped maybe I'll have to check it out!