Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Scrapbook Max!





So I have a new digital scrapbooking program...Scrapbook Max!. It really makes digital scrapbooking quick and easy for anyone intimidated by Photoshop...which has quite a steep learning curve. I was using a program (free) called Photobie...and was having troubles learning how to use it. On Friday after researching online, I downloaded another free program called GIMP...that is very similiar to Photoshop. If I want to use that program, I really need to dedicate time to learn how to use it. All these programs can be used to make layers in order to create digital scrapbook pages...but Scrapbook Max! is by far the easiest to learn and comes with pre-made, yet flexible templates/pages. Here is what I made this evening using this program. The first 2 are from premade pages that comes with the program and I used my friend Renata's digital kit "Girly girl" for the third page.

1 comment:

Melzie said...

Oh gosh- LOVE, love, love the colors!!!!! :) Very nice!