Tuesday, October 9, 2007

WInner!

As promised, I randomly selected a winner for the little blog candy. The random number generator came up with #13, so Andrea Hays....You are a winner!

Here is her post: The last book I read that I couldn't put down was "Blink". It was very interesting and a quick read. I really need to read more. But reading cuts into craft time...life is rough! *Wink* Thanks for the giveaway! :)
(Andrea...could you send me your e-mail address so I can send out your ribbon? ehybben@gmail.com)
I really never expected 35 comments for blog candy! I want to thank you for leaving your comments and I am going to take my list of "must reads" to our next bookclub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I have sent my address to you! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I got my ribbon today! Thanks so much! It's just gorgeous! Have a great day!