Monday, October 15, 2007

Popcorn Slider


Sorry that I have been neglecting this blog. Last week was a bit crazy covering for another speech therapist's vacation. His nursing homes are an hour away. On Saturday (after work) I helped my dh and mil paint most of the living area in our house. We built this house almost 6 years ago and most of the walls were white...and we finally are getting around to painting. The challenging part for my dh was trying to figure out how he was going to paint two walls that are 36 feet tall. I took this photo from our loft.


I did get a chance to create a little project this morning. Today's Technique Lovers' Challenge is to create a popcorn slider. Here is mine. Stamps are $1 Michael's stamps, Inkadinkadoo (bats/swirls), and "oh-la-la" is from the SU! set, A Little Love. Thanks for looking!

No comments: