Friday, October 5, 2007

Tomorrow's the party!


It has been a couple of very busy days around here...getting ready for my sister's bridal shower that I am hostessing. I have stirred up A LOT of dust...let me tell ya!

Today I made a super quick card first thing in the morning. I will give this to my sis for her shower. Hopefully she doesn't check my blog today! This card is for yesterday's Ways to Use it challenge on SCS (twill tape) and today's Limited Supplies challenge (use patterned paper + sentiment). The patterned double-sided cardstock is My Mind's Eye- Wild Asparagus and the cardstock is Cranberry Crisp (2006-2007 in-color). I also used twill tape, stitched grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug and die to make the tag, and a spiral clip from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. Thanks for looking and have a happy Friday!

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Really gorgeous! love your party chicks, and snowy happy day card too! You have made some fab cards!

Unknown said...

ive been scrolling through your blog,its my first visit,just thought i would say HI! All your cards are simply stunning.

Misty said...

What a simply beautiful card.
Misty

Sara Frawley said...

this is so beautiful! I love your blog! Keep up the beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, so elegant!