Thursday, June 5, 2008

{blow}



This is for the week's scrapbook variety challenge on Splitcoaststampers...stamping on chipboard. To make the title I traced the negative of the chipboard and cut them with my craft knife...because of course I didn't have all the chipboard letters I needed)

Stamps: CHF Weave Backgrounder, date stamp
Paper: Fancy Pants- About a Boy -Rockin', Chillin, and vivid, So Saffron
Ink: Staz on Timber Brown, Craft White
Accessories: Fancy Pants ribbon, Acrylic paint, Basic Grey mini monogram chipboard,
Techniques: Stamping on Chipboard

7 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Ooooh! I have this paper and haven't had the time to do anything with it. You've given me the itch! Love your pages! Bravo!

Denise said...

Love your page! Great Job on the challenge! I love the paper!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow girl!! Your pages just AMAZE me!! Love love love the layout and the stars!! :)

Mandy said...

What a cutie! That patterned paper is perfect!!

Jennifer said...

That paper is perfect for the bubble pictures! Great Job!

Nancy said...

What a great choice of paper for bubble blowing!!!

Unknown said...

I love this page! Love the paper. Everything just works together perfectly. TFS!