Monday, June 23, 2008

Cousins


Sometimes there are people that make a bigger impact on your life than they realize. This is the case for my cousins, John and Eric. Their visits to the farm were the bright spots of my childhood. As an adult, I love and respect them so much more than they will ever know. This photo is really just one of my favorites...even though my sister's eyes are closed. This template I downloaded awhile back and since I don't have Photoshop...it didn't work as a template (I use Scrapbook Max!)...but instead I used it as a "sketch" for this page....however, I don't know who to give credit to for the layout...I apologize if it is yours. Let me know and I will give you credit, where credit is due! Thanks for looking. credits: bg paper-Vinegar and Brown paper by http://vicki20.blogspot.com/ "A work in progress", title alphabet by Bunny Cates, all other elements from Boy Time kit by Teriann Hanks - Garden Scraps Design.

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great page! and such a special picture for you! that is exactly why we scrapbook!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super colors, super job.

Mary said...

I love this layout! Great page!

Sally said...

I'm lovin' all of your posts girl! You get the award for scrapper queen today! ;)
I had to comment on this one though because that layout is AWESOME and I love seeing the "mini you!"