Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fun night






Tonight my sister, Jill and her friend Steph came over and we made cards together and I made a scrapbook page. We shared stories, drank some wine, and laughed a lot. It was a great time. Here is what I made. The first card is for my ds's 3rd birthday (which is on Wed.). The stamp is by Penny Black and the sketch is from Anna Wight's previous sketch challenge. The second photo is of the scrapbook page. The patterned paper is by A2Z Essentials-It's Elementary.
Posted by Picasa

The third card is a stamp Steph brought over, again this one is from Penny Black. Background is SU! Floral and the sentiment is SU!

Lastly, I used a Page Maps sketch for this card. The patterned paper and transparency are by My Mind's Eye, Bohemia and the stamps are SU! Noteworthy and Small Script.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!! What great projects! It's always fun to stamp with friends!! I'm going to start working on my pages very soon!! (I hope!) TFS!!

Lorraine said...

i am not a scrapper, i just don't have the talent! your pages are beautiful. thanks for sharing them so people like me can admire them!