Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jan. in Wisconsin

Today was warm...22 degrees. We made the most of the weather and made snow angels, a snowman, and went sledding down the driveway. Here is a page I made of Kari and Daddy Ronnie making a snowman together. The frame idea I saw in this month's issue of Simple Scrapbooking. Patterned paper is by Basic Grey- Fruitcake. I used acrylic paint on my rubber stamps to make the background. To make the letters I traced around my American Craft Thickers and then painted them in. Thanks for looking. I hope you had a fun weekend.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vicki C said...

What a fun layout ,and love your use of paint! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Vicki (SCS basement stamper) said...

Gorgeous page!! Love the snowflakes and the touch of DP!! ;)

Lesly said...

This looks like winter in Colorado as well.