Monday, April 12, 2010

Artist Challenge at Inspiration Lane

Although I have given up my designing gig, I haven't let go of all my responsibilities. One activity that I wanted to continue doing is the Artist Challenge HERE at Inspiration Lane.

Each month I find an inspirational artist, post a link to the artist's gallery, and we all find some inspiration to create at least one scrapbook layout or hybrid project.

The fun part of it for me is that I design a paper pack, or a mini-kit inspired by a piece from the featured artist...and give it away free! Find out how/where to pick up the free mini kit by visiting Inspiration Lane's challenge forum HERE.


Here is what inspired my piece (Betsy Thompson's Breakfast archival print)


Here is my layout:

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful day!

No comments: