Monday, March 29, 2010

Pretty Scrappy orders

Pretty Scrappy store has been closed. If any of you have purchased things from me and did not download your zips, please contact me at ehybben@gmail.com.

Comment from Pretty Scrappy=

With a sad heart I must say that pretty scrappy is closed for good. I know many feel that I am behind what took place but I am not. I admit I made mistakes but no one wants to hear my side of the story. I should have acted faster upon the situation but I honestly wanted to believe my friend. Now sadly I realize that may have clouded my judgment but I never intentionally let theft happen and never took place or had knowledge of such going on until this came up. I admit That my actions my not have been what everyone thinks they should have been and I am sorry all of this has brought down many great designers. I choose to close the shop because I was getting hundreds of instant messages and e-mails and I couldn't take the stress I have never dealt with an issue like this especially one dealing with my own personal friend. My apologies go to those who have been hurt and I pray that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and also stop saying things about me that are untrue.

Thank you,

Pretty scrappy management team

Inkin' Creations is NOT affiliated with the management team at Pretty Scrappy. Inkin' Creations was a designer that sold in their store. To set the record straight...Pretty Scrappy never paid their designers what was owed to them before closing their doors. If you have an issue with Pretty Scrappy, please know that I am in no way affiliated with anyone that made decisions for that digital scrapbooking website.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Still sad about you retiring, but completely understand. It's awful for those who take advantage and ruin it for others.
I hope those get their downloads or at least some other compensation. Thanks for being a great designer!

Djhs said...

I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed working with your kits when I was on the CT at pretty scrappy. So sad to see that you've decided to retire from designing. So sorry about the drama at the store. A lot of people have been very discouraged about the circumstance!
Good luck to you in your new endeavors!
Deanna