Sunday, March 9, 2008

Title Blocked?


This week's Scrapbook Variety Challenge on Splitcoaststampers was to use a pre-made title on your page. Oh, I have a stash of junk (stickers) I never look at, so I pulled them out and lo and behold...I found the perfect title for these photos I took of my 3 year-old. He put his pants on all by himself after going potty...but they are on backwards. He could not sit still long enough for me to get a good photo...hence the reason for the blurry images. The stamps I used on the circles are from my new hostess SU! set I got called Spring Solitude. The sticker had a weird greenish-blue frame around it, so I painted it a better shade of blue. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I have never thought to use paint to alter stickers that don't quite work for a page. Brilliant :-)

Anonymous said...

I've come across your SB pages often on SCS. Your style attracts my attention! You do wonderful layouts! I'll be back to see more!