Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wow...I am a blogger.


Well this is my first post to my blog devoted to all things related to rubber stamping and scrapbooking. Thanks for checking me out.



Soon, I will be consumed with making my sister's wedding invites. She is getting married on Oct. 19th and is having a reception on Oct. 20th. The invites should be pretty quick and easy to make. I used the textile folder and my Cuttlebug to make the background and rubbed my white SU! craft ink stamp pad on the raised portion. The card base is certainly celery and since I don't own a ticket corner punch I just used a regular hole punch at the corners. The saying is from SU!'s Noteworthy set...and I also used SU!'s oval punches. Lastly, I added white organza ribbon. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for bloggin Erika! I so love your stuff. Sucha pretty card. I look forward to stacking your blog regularly...:)

simplyfairies said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.... watch out very addictive...

Very pretty card, love it.....