Monday, January 3, 2011

A new freebie for the New Year!

Happy New Year! Again this month I am hosting the Inspiration Challenge at Inspiration Lane. The source of inspiration this month comes from a site called Poster Caberet. This month I created a free mini-kit inspired by this piece called Robin art from Bee Things:

Here is the kit that I created for you...Ms. Robin. Click on the image to download.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a joyous New Year! Thanks for stopping by and I would LOVE to read any comments!

12 comments:

di basnett said...

Gorgeous kit Erika. I miss your stuffs. Happy New Year to you and the family. Cheers, Di

Monica said...

Oh, it's gorgoeus!
Thank you so much :D

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cerise said...

Awesome inspiration art and such a great kit! Thanks so much!!

Shayna said...

I just found your blog. Thank you for this lovely kit!!!!!!!!!!! I really am ready for spring...LOL

hugs,
Shayna

Gret said...

Wonderful freebie! Thanks so much. :)

SharonKay said...

Oh I love this. Thank you so much.

happyscrapper said...

Beautiful colors! I love the little robin paper. Thank you for sharing!

Freebies Storage said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful post. I want to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on Freebies Storage :)

HollyP said...

Thanks for the great freebie!

Stacey said...

I absolutely love your blog! You are so creative!
I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me back!
http://madeofsnails.blogspot.com/
http://staceylovesscents.blogspot.com/

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials