Monday, June 7, 2010

It rained...and I finished a lot of layouts

Have I ever written about how much I LOVE Inspiration Lane...the designers are putting out some fabulous stuff...and I got to play a bunch this weekend. It rained and I was stuck indoors.

Kit: Ride, Baby Ride by Sherri Tierney
Template: Shabby Miss Jen
Kit: Remarkable You by Tami Miller Designs
Template: Pencillines
Kit: Happy Campers by ScrapShana
Template: Shabby Miss Jen
Kit: gruv by Chris Greiser Designs
Template: Pom's Breathing Room
Kit: In My Garden by Serene by RW
Template: TenTinyToes
Kit: In My Garden by Serene by RW
Template: Kristen

I have some more layouts to share coming on Saturday...so until then...take care.

1 comment:

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Loving all your layouts! Glad to see you are finding time to scrap again!