Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sweet Pea; a girly scrapbook kit and a freebie

Enough with all these boys kits I have been making lately...it is high time for a girl-y kit. Sweet Pea has just enough syrup to be called sweet! From a bird in a birdcage, to a pink elephant...you'll find it in my newest kit- Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea will be debuting at Inspiration Lane- 1/02/10. For a short time, I have it on sale for $2.99. Pick it up HERE.

I had some super talented scrap artists work their magic with the kit...I'll show you some of what they created.
I also had time to create a quick page freebie for all of you. I used a CU template created by the talented ChrissyW. Hope you can use it. Pick it up at 4shared HERE.*****Sorry, download has expired*******
Thanks for stopping by and I would love to read a few comments of thanks *wink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).

Jane said...

Wonderful, thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you how much I love, LOVE this kit, and the beautiful layouts you and your CT have come up with! So awesome! I was Googling free digiscrap stuff, and found your quick page, and ended up not being able to resist buying the whole kit, AND the Tyler's Story kit. They've really inspired me, and I'm doing my daughter's entire baby book with Sweet Pea. If you're interested, check out my blog (pennysniffle.blogspot.com), where I'll be posting them. Thanks again for your beautiful kits!