Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Fun...It's Whimsical.......It's Cheery....


...it's a new collaboration kit I created with DigiLover's Addiction called, Christmas Whimsy. This large kit has everything you need to scrap your holiday photos. Included are 22 patterned and solid papers, 67 elements, and a full alpha with numbers and symbols.

S4H/S4O OK. Pick it up at Pretty Scrapy on sale for 2 weeks HERE.

Here is a layout from Jenn CK Designs:

2 layouts from LaShawn:


Here is my family Christmas card I made using Christmas Whimsy:
Last, but not least...to thank you for reading all the way to the bottom of this post...I have a digital scrapbooking freebie for you. Here is a 4x6 brag book page I made you using Christmas Whimsy. You can get it HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 06 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).