Thursday, April 23, 2009

NEW store, Specials, and a BRAND NEW kit!


Lots of news from my end. I am a new designer at the digital scrapbook store ScrapMall. I am so excited! Ok...now about my new kit...and how it all began:

I asked the creative team at Bouquet of Pixels what their "dream" kit would be...and Di wanted a girly kit full of ribbons, flowers, doodles, flourishes, scallops, and some bling. This is the kit I made for her. What do you think? You can find it 50% off at both stores Bouquet of Pixels and ScrapMall.

2 comments:

di basnett said...

Congratulations on your new store Erika. I just had to tell you Di's Delicious Delights is absolutely gorgeous. I've created with it tonight. I hope you get lots of sales. Cheers, Dix

the80sme said...

Congrats, you deserve it! :)
The kit is wonderful!