Monday, March 16, 2009

Free Digital Scrapbooking Mini Kit


Come and join us in our challenge forum at Bouquet of Pixels! I made a mini-kit for you last night so that you can participate in our March 2009 Color Challenge. Click HERE to check out our challenges. If you complete 7 challenges by the end of the month...we will give you our HUGE collaboration kit -Cozy Cottage....FREE!

Enjoy this mini-kit and I hope to see you over at Bouquet of Pixels. ETA: Sorry this link has expired

If you download...I would really love to see a "thank you" in the comments section!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Love the layout!

I just started creating layouts myself. I really like what you did.

All the best!
Latia