Saturday, December 6, 2008

Card and Digi layout


Today was a very fun day. The kids and I went to a children's shopping spree, complete with getting their selections wrapped, AND Santa and Mrs. Claus. To scrap the photo of the kids with the Clauses...I used Kiki's Magical Winter kit found HERE Ahhh Scrap! I just love this kit and can't wait to make another layout.

I also stamped a card for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. HERE is the inspiration piece. I used a brayer and embossing powder to create the image (Pocket Silhouettes, SU). Sentiment from Essence of Love by SU and Flourishes by Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both VERY fabulous creations!! Love the layout!! Thanks for sharing with us!! :)

Covered In Crafts said...

What a cute card! I'm glad you guys had fun shopping. :)

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous creations! nicely done!!!