Sunday, November 16, 2008

CT call and After the Summer by Serene by RW



I have been busy getting a creative team all ready to go for the opening of the Bouquet of Pixels store. So far we have 6 ladies and I am so excited about the talent they have! If anyone who reads this blog has been wanting to be a part of a digital scrapbooking creative team...click HERE for an application.

Oh, here is some news...I have actually stamped in the past few days! I feel guilty for ignoring my paper...but something has to give. I need practice at cardmaking again...my stuff sucked! Anyway, here are some layouts that I did using Serene by RW's kit After the Summer.
I used a template by Scrapmuss for the wedding page. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! These are totally gorgeous layouts!! :) Love the wedding pic!! Adorable Erika!! TFS!