Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Live for these Moments


First off...I have some news: I am now a CT member for Ahhh Scrap! I actually have been on the personal CT for 3 of the designers on that site, so I figured I should just go ahead and join the site's team.

Secondly, I have a page to share. One of my son's favorite things to do is feed corn to the deer. He really takes his "job" quite seriously. The whole thing involves more than what meets the eyes. First he has to get corn from his grandfather's, then he has to load up his bucket, beg someone to take him out to the woods, and then if it is kernel corn...he spends a LONG time spreading the corn. Here is RJ hard at work. I used Kiki's mini-kit called: I Live For... It has such fun elements to work with. This is for the Template challenge hosted by Cindy (fellow CT at Ahhh Scrap!). Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a totally GORGEOUS layout!! ;)