Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Friend's Digital Scrapbooking

My good friend, Renata and I were on Skype one night last fall discussing the idea of learning how to do digital scrapbooking. Both of us agreed that we would help each other learn how to do it. Well...within a month, she borrowed an Adobe Illustrator for Dummies book from the library and was making me digital elements to use in digital and hybrid scrapbooking. She is now selling digital scrapbooking kits on Ebay and I wanted to share her stuff with all of you. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend (I really need to do something, ANYTHING creative tonight...so hopefully I will have something to post.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow love her stuff!! Now I just need to learn to digi scrap!! I have it on my "to do" list!